24th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?

how should i prepare for actuarial science? what are the good colleges in india regarding it? and when is the entrance test in 2012 and what is the syllabus related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  2. How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?
  3. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  4. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  5. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  7. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  9. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  10. Is there any entrance test for Actuarial Science in November?
  11. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  14. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  15. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  17. How to do Actuary course after completing MBA with marketing and HRM?
  18. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
27th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?

Hello Friend,

Now a days Aeronautical Engineering is in good demands. You can make your career in this.

Eligibility Citeria:

1. The candidate must be graduate in Engineering with subjects related to Aeronautical engineering like Mechanical, Automobile, Electronics, Production, Chemical etc.

2. It should be from recognized University with at least 50 percent marks minimum.

3. One should get qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the Respective Universities.

Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering are listed below:

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay(Mumbai)

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras(Chennai)

5. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

6. Amity Insitute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, UP

7. Madras Institute of Technolgy

8. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

9. C.M.Engineering College

10. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

11. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

12. Pune Institute for Aeronautics & Computer Science

13. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune

14. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Nagpur

15. G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Management, Jalgaon

16. G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune

17. G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering & Management(GHRCE&M), Pune

18. G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering & Management, Amravati

19. Dr. Seema Quadri Institute of Engineering and Technology & Maroof Khan MBA College, Aurangabad

20. Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management studies(SIEMS), Pune

Thanks............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?