15th February 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether to put my child in Playgroup or Nursery? Age limit for Nursery and LKG?

My Son's DOB is 02-Nov-2013. I am confused whether to put him in Playgroup or Nursery.My worry is later he should not get any problem to join in LKG in any CBSE school.
Also please give me age limits for Nursery and LKG,CBSE.

Thanks,
Vbojja

15th February 2016, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to put my child in Playgroup or Nursery? Age limit for Nursery and LKG?

As per the rules of Government of India the minimum age required to get admission in nursery is 2 and half years and for LKG it is 3 and half years. It would be better for you to get admission in nursery than playgroup.
15th February 2016, 11:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to put my child in Playgroup or Nursery? Age limit for Nursery and LKG?

Age limit for Nursery and LKG:

As per my knowledge you should take the admission for nursery is 2 years and 3 years to LKG.
So according to age you should take the admission.
16th February 2016, 12:47 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

The starting age for a child to start his studies is 2.5 years. Your child has crossed and you should admit him as soon as possible. According to me you should admit him in LKG but one thing you need to think that if your child able to handle the load of LKG class then only you proceed.
15th December 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

My son's dob is 20 Feb ,2014. Whether I have to get admit him in pre kg or lkg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?