13th May 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

My 3 years old daughter should join Playgroup or Nursery?

My daughter was born on 13 jan 2012. Is she eligible for nursery now, or she must join the playgroup?

13th May 2015, 11:25 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: My 3 years old daughter should join Playgroup or Nursery?

Yes your daughter is eligible for both playgroup and nursery as her age is 4 years, so her admission can be done in any of these. But I will suggest you to get your child admit in playgroup first and then after 2 to 3 years get her admission done in UKG as she will be eligible for the admission in this class.
13th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years. The minimum age required to get admission in Nursery is 3 years. Since, your daughter have attained the age of 3 years 4 months, she is eligible to get admission in Nursery.
13th May 2015, 12:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: My 3 years old daughter should join Playgroup or Nursery?

Absolutely yes she is eligible for Nursery class , she can easily get admission in every school or every Board in India
few of schools provide admission on the behalf of entrance test while few of them provides admission directly in nursery class , usually in entrance tests they will ask A,B,C,D,E,F-----Z (alphabets) or 1,2,3-10 counting so prepare your daughter for entrance test
13th May 2015, 05:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As your daughter has attained the age of 3 years now, she is very much eligible to get admission in class 3.

Therefore, it is suggested that you should get your child admitted in class 3 and not in Play group.
13th May 2015, 06:18 PM
savneybillford

Hello,

As you say your daughter is 3 years of age she is perfectly eligible to join nursery. Admitting her to play school is up to you. I wish your child all the best.
13th May 2015, 06:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Your daughter is more than 3 years old so she is eligible to get admitted to the Nursery School.
So it will be best for her to get admitted to the Nursery School instead if joining a playgroup.
It also time that she gets admitted to Nursery School as she will have to make sure she gets accustomed to the Schooling life in this 2 years before the burden of studies start increasing on her year after year as she moves so forward.
So it is best that you admit your daughter to the Nursery School as soon as possible.
14th May 2015, 12:10 PM
karthikp204

Yes. Your daughter has eligibility to join in Nursery school. Age criteria for nursery school are 3 years. Your daughter already completed the 3 years. So you can get the admission for your daughter in the nursery school at nearby your area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?