10th February 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Nursery for 3 years old candidate?

Sir,
What is age limit for admission in Nursery? My child is 3 years old. So he can get admission in Nursery? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

11th February 2016, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Nursery for 3 years old candidate?

Yes, your child can get admission in Nursery being a 3 years old candidate. Most of the schools offers admission in Nursery for candidates who have attained the minimum age of 3 years. Since, your son is 3 years old, definitely you can get admission for your child in Nursery.
11th February 2016, 07:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes your child is eligible to get admitted in nursery class.
Age decided by schools for admission of a child in nursery is generally 2.5 years.
As per the norms you can take your child for admission and also there is no other thing which you have to perform for admission.
Take your child to school as soon as possible for admission before you get difficulty in admussion due to over ageing.
12th February 2016, 12:01 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that according to the eligibility criteria, she is not eligible to get admission in Nursery being 3 years of age.

The minimum age required in order to get admission in Nursery standard is 3 years and 6 months. Therefore, your child needs to attain the age of 3 years and 6 months in order to get admission in Nursery standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?