19th February 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at Sri Sathya Sai school?

My brother is in 8th class and i want him to take admission in sri sathya sai school for class 9th. Please give me all info about entrance test and admission??

21st February 2016, 07:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at Sri Sathya Sai school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My brother is in 8th class and i want him to take admission in sri sathya sai school for class 9th. Please give me all info about entrance test and admission??
To get admission in Sri Sathya Sai school, your ward have to qualify an entrance test conducted by examination authority of that school.

All the students who are interested to take admission can appear for the entrance test.

Exam schedule is to be conducted on 16th and 17th april, 2016.

On 16th April, entrance test will be conducted for 5th and 8th standard.

While on 17th april, entrance test will be conducted for 6th and 9th standard.

Timing of the exam will be 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.

As your ward is to take admission in 9th standard, so you will have to appear for entrance test on 17th april 2016.

Syllabus of entrance test can be obtained through this link: http://ssslst.org/admissions-2016-2017/Syllabus.pdf
19th December 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at Sri Sathya Sai school?

Information about entrance exam for admission in class 11th at Sri Sathya Sai school?
28th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

When we should apply in 9th class admission and how to apply give me contact no
Please send me my gmail ID [email protected]
29th December 2016, 10:22 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Sri Sathya Sai is one of the oldest school in nation.
> You need to visit the official page of this school in month of April.
> There they issue notification for admission of various class.
> Download the form and submit the form after filling at office.
> Follow all rules as told in the form guidelines.
> School conducts entrance test and then select candidate as per merit.
> Visit the official site by clicking here.
29th August 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Information about entrance exam for admission in class 9th at sri satya sai school for 2019
29th September 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR MY CHILDREN FOR THE CLASS 8TH,& 6TH STANDARD, WHERE I CAN FIND THE ADMISSION FORM.
5th October 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter finished 6 class after 6 class is their to write the exam details about that she is studying in Lakshmi concept school in ATP give soon reply
27th March 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Information about entrance exam 2019-20 for admission in class 6th at Sri Sathya Sai school?
9th September 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR MY CHILDREN FOR THE CLASS 8TH IN THE YEAR OF 2020 - 2021, WHERE I CAN FIND THE ADMISSION FORM.
9th September 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR MY CHILDREN FOR THE CLASS 8TH IN THE YEAR OF 2020 - 2021, WHERE I CAN FIND THE ADMISSION FORM.
9th September 2019, 05:21 PM
rakeshroy

I want to take admission for my son for the of 2020-2021,in class 8th, where i can find the admission form & any other information.
14th January 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for my son in class 6th 2020-2021 I want some information about admission and exam
16th February 2020, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 8th class and i want him to take admission in madhyamgram girls school for class 9th. Please give me all about admission??
16th May 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there online test for joining into 8th and 9th classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?