21st February 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?

I want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry. I am studying Mechanical engineering course and right now i am in my second year. Can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training in rajasthan?

my mail id is:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  3. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  5. Which are the industries offering implant training in Computers in Pune?
  6. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  7. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  8. How should I apply for implant training in any mechanical oriented industries at Tamilnadu?
  9. Which companies are offering implant training in Vellore region?
  10. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  12. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  13. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  14. List of core companies of mechanical in Hyderabad offering free summer implant training for 1 month period?
  15. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  17. Companies offering implant trainig for ECE 2nd year students?
  18. Companies offering implant training for EEE & EIE students?
21st February 2016, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue implant training in any mechanical industry. I am studying Mechanical engineering course and right now i am in my second year. Can anyone please mail me the details of industries offering implant training in rajasthan?

my mail id is:[email protected]
List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan:-

1. Tata Motor Limited, 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 644 0551

2. Auto Malleable, Plot No. E353, Road No. 14, V.K.I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1369

3. National Engineering Industries Limited, Khatipura Road, Shanti Nagar, Civil Lines
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 222 3221

4. Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited, G-516 to 518, Road No. 9A, VKI Area
Sikar Rd, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1716

5. Techno Engineering Industries, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 24941
21st February 2016, 11:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?

There are many good options for doing training in Rajasthan. One of the best option for you is "NBC bearings". NBC bearings deals with the products like Automotive Bearings, Industrial Bearings, Railways Bearings, Axle Boxes etc. So you will learn lots of things if you pursue your internship from NBC bearings. It is located in Jaipur city. For any other information you can visit at www.nbcbearings.com. Other option for you is Grasim Industries which deals with the Fibre and pulp, chemicals, cement and textiles etc. Also Larsen & Toubro is good options for doing internship for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?