24th February 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board?

I want to do mining diploma. I have completed my class tenth from icse board. Even though i have passed 10th with distinction, is it possible to study Diploma in Mining?

my email is [email protected]

24th February 2016, 02:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board?

Yes, it is possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board.

Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognised board of education.
Course duration is 3 years.
Age of candidate must be more than 15 years.
26th February 2016, 10:33 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board?

Yes absolutely you can apply for diploma course as being a student of ICSE board.

Duration of diploma course is 3 years . A candidate should have 10th passed certificate.
Minimum age of candidate must be 15 years.

You can also apply for other courses afrer completing diploma course and apply for jobs too.
28th February 2016, 10:25 AM
monikasiri

Diploma in any course can be done with minimum qualification of Tenth Standard.you can be student from ICSE,SSC or CBSE.The course period is 3 years.The age eligibility is 15years.So,now you can apply for Diploma in any course.You should first write the entrance exam conducted by the state board for admission into diploma.The rank you score in this examination is taken into consideration for getting seat in the course you prefer.
22nd June 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10 with 70% off marks in CBSE board and I want to do mining engineering in diploma is my decision better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?