30th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? Can you please let me know the information which we need to follow for this? Can someone please give me the answer?

31st October 2015, 02:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

To apply for teacher job you have to either do JBT or graduation.

After completing JBT course , you can apply for primary teacher.

And after graduation and BEd you can apply for TGT posts in schools.
31st October 2015, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Can I get the teaching job in government sector ,I really wanted the job ,there is teaching career in government sector after passing the 12 th? Can you please let me know the information which we need to follow for this? Can someone please give me the answer?
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for government sector jobs in teaching.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for primary TET exam.

Your age should be 21 to 40 years.
31st October 2015, 06:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Yeah you can join in teaching job but not with just passing +2. The basic qualification needed for joining in a teaching job is that candidate need to have
completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and added to that candidate need to have completed a 2 year diploma in Elementary education or else do a teaching course in order to be eligible.

If you attain the eligibility mentioned above then you can apply for the TET exam conducted in every state and write the exam in order to become a teacher in the respected state.

To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks. There are relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates such as 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?