30th October 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job

Is government job better than a job in private sector?
How to prepare for govt job's aptitude?

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  2. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  3. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  4. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  5. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  7. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  9. How to get a Government job in fashion design? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  12. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  15. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  16. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
2nd January 2013, 09:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job

Government jobs offer higher job security when compared to private sector jobs. It also offers pensions and other amenities for employees. Exam pattern and syllabus for government job recruitments varies with job profile. After collecting the detailed syllabus you can start exam preparation. Reference books as well as competition guides can be used for the process. Practicing previous year question papers are also good to clear the test.
23rd August 2013, 03:08 PM
akshay50jnvkd

Default Re: Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job

Obviously Government job better than job in Private sctor because private sector doesn't provide any job security, another draw back of private sector is that it doesn't offer any pensions and amenities for their employees, Hence Government job more secure and better than private sector jobs.
for the prepration of government aptitude you have to analyse the pattern and syllabus related to your job, and then collect the refrence books and guide according to your syllabus and pattern then regular studies of books with sample papers makes you to clear the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?