27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can apply for after completion of various courses?

I am murali i am compaleted dece.i an seeking job i completed auto cad ,or cad ,ms p. Where can i get my releted field job? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best course for me between BSc IT, BCA and BSc?
  2. Where to apply for jobs after completion of MBA Finance course?
  3. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical?
  5. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  8. What can I do after passing 12th commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After B.Tech CSE which course should I take up?
  10. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  11. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  12. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  13. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  15. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  16. How to get a government job after MSc? I have completed BSc Biotech
  17. Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
29th February 2016, 10:14 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the jobs I can apply for after completion of various courses?

You can apply for government jobs with dece as qualification.There are many government jobs for the students completing dece course.As you completed courses like auto cad,you can apply for the private sector jobs in companies.You can be placed in MNC's for high package salary and also get a good job in large scale industries.

One of the best job you can apply for is becoming an art director or animation in Film industries.But,it is suggestible to apply for government jobs with dece as your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?