17th June 2010, 01:35 AM
sarahjessicaparker

Which is the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics in Loyola College? Syllabus of the exam? Model question p

i want to know about the entrance exam for M.Sc mathematics in loyola college. There is no syllabus prescribed for the exam and there is not many details about the exam so pls if you could help me about it and if there is a model question paper it would be very helpful

7th August 2011, 08:50 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics in Loyola College? Syllabus of the exam? Model question p

Q. If one of the zeries of the cubic polynomials x3+ax2+bx+c is -1, then the product of other two zeroes is: A)b-a+1 B)b-a-1 C)a-b+1 D)a-b-1
7th August 2011, 09:58 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics in Loyola College? Syllabus of the exam? Model question p

Q. The square of an irrational no. is a)always irrational b)always a rational no. c)always an irrational no. d)sometimes rational, sometime irrational no.
11th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam question patten for m.sc maths in loyola
31st May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the entrance exam for msc mathematics in university of madras ? syllabus of the exam ? model question paper for it?
30th January 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join msc mathematics in loyola college.
27th March 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join msc mathematics in loyola college?
10th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir ,plz model question paper for m.sc physics loyola college
15th March 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Where to get entrance exam model question papers for Msc statistics at Loyola college ? What is the prescribed syllabus for the Msc.statistics entrance?
6th June 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know the syllabus and model question paper for the entrance exam for M.sc.maths in Loyola college..send it to my mail [email protected]
6th January 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir please let me know the syllabus for Msc mathematics entrance exam and model question paper
3rd May 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I finished Bsc (m.stats.cs) in 2016. I want to study Msc (statistics) in Loyola college. Kindly let me know when is the entrance exam and which books can I refer for exams...
10th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, May I know the syllabus for M.sc Mathematics in Loyola college and I need a model of the question papers
21st June 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus of entrance exam for pg physics? It would be helpful if I get the model question papers..
7th June 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I just want to know what is the syllabus for Loyola entrance test for MSC mathematics?please can anyone tell us about it!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?