25th May 2010, 06:18 PM
vaibhavkhatam

Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

could u please give me the previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  2. Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?
  3. Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY -- [Most Discussed]
  4. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years papers of MSc entrance of Hyderabad Central University?
  7. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  10. Previous 10 years question papers of MCA entrance of Lucknow University? How should I prepare for it?
  11. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  12. University of Hyderabad-M.SC (Stats-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous 8 years solved question papers for PhD in Mathematics entrance exam of Hyderabad University -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  15. Procedure for getting MCA entrance exam form of Hyderabad Central University?
  16. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance exam?
  17. University of Hyderabad, M.Sc. In Mathematics (Applied Maths) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
26th May 2010, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavkhatam View Post
could u please give me the previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university
HI VAIBHAV,
I AM PROVIDING YOU A LINK BY WHICH YOU CAN GET ALL THE PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS-

www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/
SUCCESSCDS.NET

BEST OF LUCK
31st May 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavkhatam View Post
please send me the previous year question papers of hyderabad university entrance exam for mca
21st June 2010, 03:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

Hello,
You can get the previous year papers and as well as online study materials from the sites:
www.amitbhawani.com › Home › Indian Universities,
www.tcyonline.com/mca/hyderabad.php ,
www.successcds.net/MCA-Entrance/
Good luck!
14th July 2010, 05:34 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The mca entrance exam papers can be downloaded from the sitewww.mcapapers.info.
The sample question papers can be downloaded from the sitewww.successcds.net
13th September 2010, 07:07 PM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance of hyderabad central university

Dear friend you may get paper in www.manabadi.com you may total exams papers.
15th September 2010, 11:54 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

You can get the previous year papers and as well as online study materials from the sites:
www.mcapapers.info.
www.successcds.net

good luck
20th November 2010, 02:29 PM
vukotidurga

iwant to hcu entrance question papers for mca.plece give to instrction in preparing to entrance
28th January 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to mca previous year question paper
11th February 2011, 06:52 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Visit these official links -
Thanks.
All the best.
27th February 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

send me the previous question papers of ph.d (CSE) entrance exam of hcu
9th March 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear friends i want hyderbad central university mca entrance syllabus and material for 2011 pls inform me for my email [email protected]
4th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please provide me a link from where i can get d information abt d last date of mca entrance exam of hydarebad central university. n from where i can get d mca entrance FORMS of hydarebad central university.
30th April 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

please give me previous year paper
10th May 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

could u please give me the previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance
12th September 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

ALL MCA ENTERENCE EXAME QUESTION PAPER
19th October 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Please you give me the previous years entrance exam papers of mca entrance.
12th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me mca entrance paper 2011(pondichery central university)for this email:[email protected].
30th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am sriram and please send me mca previous question papers and syllabus of mca of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY.. my mail :[email protected]
21st May 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Sourav,am in serious need of previous year mphil question papers, my exam is on 6th June please send me mphil previous question papers and syllabus of mphil of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY.. my mail :[email protected]
7th December 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me m.tech it entrance exam papers for my mail([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?