29th February 2016, 12:50 PM
rahul jain92

How to know that jobs are out in EE companies and how to apply for the same?

Dear sir,
How I know that the jobs are out in ee companies & what is the procedure for applying to it? I have completed by b.tech from EE in 2014. So please let me know about the same asap.

29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know that jobs are out in EE companies and how to apply for the same?

List of companies recruits EEE Students :

>> BHEL

>> BSNL

>> GENCO

>> HPCL

>> BPCL

>> IOCL

>> HAL

>> SAIL

>> GAIL etc.,

And many more software companies recruiting EEE students. To apply for those you can just switch n their website if that is Off campus recruitments.

And you can reach them through GATE score.
29th February 2016, 10:10 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to know that jobs are out in EE companies and how to apply for the same?

EEE is the electrical and Electronics Engineering course and this is the 4 years full time course of study in the electrical branch and after this course you can either enter in to the software field or the electrical field in your core jobs also.

If you have interest in software then learn the courses which are related to the software and then apply for it other wise you can also try for the government or private sectors in your core field also,there are multiple jobs in your core areas also which are available and you can take any jobs in it.

You can apply for core in government sectors through the GATE examination as the PSU's will recruit through the GATE examination scores only,through the GATE examination score you will be shortlisted for the interview directly in PSU's such as
  1. IOCL
  2. PGCIL
  3. NTPC
  4. BHEL
  5. ONGC,etc

You can also apply for the private sector jobs also through the notifications or other government sectors through the careers website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?