2nd March 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Date and time of M.Sc Wildlife entrance exam?

Hi, I want to know that generally on which time or date entrance exams are taken for MSC wildlife? Pls reply, it is my last semester in bsc zoology

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  2. Books to be referred for MSc Wildlife entrance exam?
  3. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  4. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  5. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  7. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  11. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  12. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  15. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  16. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  18. Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?
15th February 2017, 01:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Date and time of M.Sc Wildlife entrance exam?

Tentative Dates and Time for M.Sc Wildlife entrance exam-

Start of Online Application from: 07th February 2017

Date of Entrance Examination: 19th May 2017
Time - 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?