24th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to start a coaching class after completion of BA in English?

Haii

I'm doing my degree BA in English what I have to choose next...?? I'm I eligible to
Start my coaching class ...?? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

25th March 2016, 01:32 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to start a coaching class after completion of BA in English?

Yes, you are eligible to join any coaching institute for preparation of whichever examination you want too.

There is no eligibility to join coaching coaching institute as on basis of educational qualification.

So, as soon as possible you can join the coaching institute for your preparation for entrance examination.
25th March 2016, 12:00 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to start a coaching class after completion of BA in English?

Yes. You can open your coaching & you can earn well through it after completion of your B.A.(English).

Other Career Field
- Advertising Industry
- Teaching Institutes
- Research Field
- Film Industry
- Publishing House

Higher Study
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Media & Communication)
- M.A. (Journalism)
- M.A. (Mass Communication)
- MBA
25th March 2016, 03:10 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you are definitely eligible to start your coaching classes. For coaching classes not any eligibility criteria required, you can start your classes when you free, when you gave your time to coaching classes. So its good to start your classes as soon as possible. Except from this you can also take caching of computer classes also or some other courses also which will beneficently for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?