27th March 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a System Engineer in TCS?

Sir,

I am interested in becoming a System Engineer in TCS company. I have completed my B.tech degree course. All in all my qualifications are:

10th : 57%(up board)
12th: 75%(up board)
B.tech. : 71%(till 6th sem)

Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for getting job in System Engineer in TCS? Please reply as soon as possible.

THANKING YOU

28th March 2016, 02:03 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a System Engineer in TCS?

After going through your overall qualification i saw that you are lagging in one place and this can be the bottleneck in your placement procedure and this is your 10th result.

Every company has the minimum requirements of 60% in all the academic field of 10th, 12th and engineering, but your 10th result is not upto mark according to the company norms.

So, there are chances that company will consider you. better to make your concept strong rather than marks as of now.
28th March 2016, 09:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am interested in becoming a System Engineer in TCS company. I have completed my B.tech degree course. All in all my qualifications are:

10th : 57%(up board)
B.tech. : 71%(till 6th sem)

Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for getting job in System Engineer in TCS? Please reply as soon as possible.

THANKING YOU
As per 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

TCS is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

More than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
28th March 2016, 01:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As per he general eligibility requirement, you should have to have scored a minimum of 60% throughout i.e. 10th, 12th and graduation or the highest level of qualification you posses.

You should not have ore than 2 years of education gap in your career so far and your education should have been in regular mode of education and in 10+2+3 format.

So, if you do fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are very much eligible to avail a job post of a system engineer in TCS company.
28th March 2016, 08:50 PM
january2016

To be eligible to sit in the campus drive of any company candidate must have minimum of 60% throughout his academic curriculum that is 10th, 12th as well as engineering.
So, if you have 60% throughout your academic curriculum you are eligible to apply for the campus drive in almost all the company.

But, i think that you don't have 60% in your 10th standard although you have 60%+ in 12th as well as engineering.

So, unfortunately you can not apply for TCS.
29th March 2016, 02:06 PM
work@home

You are not fed into a company as a System Engineer. Instead you need to go through various levels. Getting a job in a MNC like TCS is not that simple for you as They strictly follow the eligibility criteria in mark percentage of 60% cut for matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation as well.

You need to qualify the aptitude tests, various levels(2 or 3) levels of interviews, and their is a training in various subjects/languages that you need to apply in various projects when you are get into. After the completion of your sucessful training tests you will be designed as Associate System Engineer, in which you need to work for 2years or will be depend upon your performance, you will be promoted to System Engineer.

Or else you could earn experience from any company with two or three years and jump on with a good performed interview on the new company.
26th August 2016, 07:27 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

I am sorry, But you are not eligible for TCS System Engineer.

Please go through the criteria details below :

> You must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> You should not have any pending backlogs
> You must not have more than 2 years of study gap

As you have less than 60% marks in your 12th standard, So you are not eligible for YCS System Engineer.
4th June 2022, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

10th : 64%(up board)
B.A.. : 59.55%(till 6th sem)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?