2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?

Hello Sir,
I am recently heard about an Education Loan Scheme. I am studying in 12th class and studying Science. My question is, what I have to do for taking an Education Loan from Bank because I want to do B.Tech after my 12th. So please confirm me about an Education Loan in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  2. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  6. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. Education loan for BAMS course?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Whether Bank provides Loan to study B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
4th April 2016, 11:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?

The education loan is offered to the candidates who wish to pursue higher education and for the candidates who are economically backward.

The minimum criteria to apply for an education loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue valid and recognized course.

All nationalized banks offer education loan for the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria.

The candidate has to keep collateral security equal to the loan amount and third person guarantee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?