2nd June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?

I have done I .Sc with physics ,chemistry,biology and currently persueing B.Sc(Ag) from BHU. Now i want to get admitted in mbbs.Can i get admission in MBBS.I am 23 years old. Will the migration certificate of university from which i am persuing b.sc.(ag) be apropriate?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. How to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  11. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  12. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  13. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?
  18. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
18th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?

I belongs to SC female category, Which BSc agriculture college can I get in Andhra Pradesh after getting 32407 rank in eamcet 2011
31st May 2019, 08:24 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?

The eligibility criteria for MBBS is
1) Pass 12 standard with physics, chemistry and biology
2) Pass 12 standard with 50%
3) Clear the national eligibility cum entrance exam
4)The upper age limit is 25 years and there is 5 year extension for reserved category
Yes you are eligible to take up MBBS if you qualify all the criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?