14th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BHMS in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh with 84 marks in EAMCET?

Dear Sir,
I have scored 84 marks in EAMCET. My IPE weightage is 23.85 marks. My rank is 20238. I am trying to do BHMS course in any Government college in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible to get admission into BHMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in government college for BHMS in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 27000 in EAMCET
  2. Will I get BHMS seat anywhere in AP after scoring 9182 rank in EAMCET? Which are the best college for BHMS course?
  3. List of the colleges related to DHMS?
  4. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  5. AM I eligible for government medical college in AP after scoring 30810 rank in EAMCET?
  6. Am I eligible to get a seat in BAMS or BHMS if my EAMCET rank is 28729? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  9. Scholarships which cover whole expenses of B.Tech by Andhra Pradesh Government through EAMCET?
  10. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS in Andhra University for BC-D candidate?
  11. Can I get admission to study BF.Sc in Andhra University if secured 13062 rank in EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  12. Common Entrance Exam is replaced by EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh? Can I reappear in EAMCET?
  13. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  14. How to take admission in water management and conservation course?
  15. Where to get a government seat in good college in AP after scoring 108 marks in EAMCET and 600/593 in IPE?
  16. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  18. Will I get a seat in BHMS in Hyderabad after scoring 12722 rank in EAMCET
17th May 2016, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BHMS in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh with 84 marks in EAMCET?

Getting admission in a government college for BHMS degree with the rank of 20238 will be very difficult because there are not many government homeopathic colleges available.

Hence, admission in a private college is possible if you are willing to take. Chances for a top college is also very less for you.
18th May 2016, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BHMS in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh with 84 marks in EAMCET?

It is very difficult to study BHMS in any of the Government College with the above mentioned rank as there is very less opportunity to the candidates with the rank which you have scored. However, you can try in some other different colleges in private to study the BHMS course.
14th May 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my 12742 rank in EAMCET and SVU local rank 4728 then in which course did I get seat reply to 9290587135, please sir
2nd June 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Am I eligible for B.H.M.S in government colleges, my EAMCET rank is 21099.
16th June 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is 4092 mark is 90 in ap eamcet 2018 will i get a seat in ap govt.colleges in bhms?
6th June 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 39956 rank in EAMCET can I join in BHMs course in alluriramalingaya CLG
7th June 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to get BHMS Seat in AP. My NEET score is 270 and a rank of 301432?
30th June 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have got 300 marks in Neet 2019, so can I get a seat in any ayush course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?