30th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS in Andhra University for BC-D candidate?

Hello Everyone,
How many marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh for BC-D category in Andhra University? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OC candidate?
  2. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  3. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  4. Marks required for MBBS through EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in Post Graduation to study PhD in History in Andhra University for SC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission to study BF.Sc in Andhra University if secured 13062 rank in EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  7. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?
  8. Being non domicile can I get MBBS seat through EAMCET 2015?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  10. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study in G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science for NCC-C girl candidate?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?
  13. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 98 marks in EAMCET? I am a SC candidate
  14. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  16. How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get MBBS seat
  17. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat having 109 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Osmania University if secured 2560 rank in EAMCET being a BC-C female candidate?
17th July 2017, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS in Andhra University for BC-D candidate?

Cut off marks vary every year according to the difficulty level of the question paper and also the number seats available. Hence, it will not be a good idea to look at previous cut off marks.

You should try to give your best according to the question paper. Cut off marks may be more this year, which can create problems for you.
2nd May 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS in Andhra University for BC-D candidate?

How much rank we have to get in eamcet to get veterinary seat in government college for BC-D category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?