3rd June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?

sir,
Myself ramakanta padhan, from bargarh odisha. I want to know about the B.ed. programme offered by you whether is affiliated to UGC and NCTE and also that is equivalent to that of the programme offered by universities like sambalpur, utkal or anyone like that.I further want some information about the fee structure of B.Ed. programme offered by u. If posible please inform me aout all these queries to my email id, i.e. [email protected] or in my mobile no.09439872795.

thanking u
ramakanta padhan

Related Questions:
  1. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  2. What is the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  4. What is the total cost of CA course?
  5. Fee structure for B.Tech programme for ECE? What is the residential fee?
  6. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after completion of B.Com?
  7. What is the fee structure for NDA coaching programme?
  8. What is the total cost to read full CA course in India?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for executive programme?
  11. Is there any job in DIE for those who are still studying 12th?
  12. Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee?
  13. Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?
  14. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  15. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  17. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Please provide information about Secretarial Modular Training Programme (SMTP)? What is fee structure of Secretarial Modular Training Programme (SMTP) by ICSI?
26th June 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?

i want to take admission in b.ed in shimla university how much number i want in shimla university b.ed in entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?