28th May 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose to study in ISC Board being a 10th Maharashtra Board student?

Hello Sir,
I don't have any future plan after my 10th. I am the student of Maharashtra Board but I want to have certificate of ISC. So from which stream can I study in ISC Board?

30th May 2016, 01:51 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to study in ISC Board being a 10th Maharashtra Board student?

It totally depends on your interest. If you are interested in ICSE board and confused about stream selection then no need to worry. You simply have to focus on subjects that in which subject you are interested. You can opt either Science or Commerce you can also choose Arts. Every stream is good and have value.
30th May 2016, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to study in ISC Board being a 10th Maharashtra Board student?

If you are not that much interested in studies further after 12th boards, you should then opt for Arts stream under ISC board as there is not much pressure of studies under Arts stream. You can continue with your studies in commerce or science stream also, there is no issue in it.
30th May 2016, 08:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies but you should have an aim in your life. This will help in getting good career opportunities. You should go for the stream in which you have interest and comfort. You should opt for the stream as per your future goals and current status. You should go for the subjects in which you have good fundamental base and you like to study.
30th May 2016, 01:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays every field has good scope in the market. If you have good knowledge in your field then you will definitely got a good job. So my suggestion to you is that you should plan for your future and decide your stream in 11th standard. You can go for Science stream if you are planning to be an engineer, medical science for doctor field, commerce for account handling, C.A. etc., art for fashion designing.
So my suggestion to you is that you should choose any of the above as per your interest.
30th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are many streams available in ISC board which can be done after completion of 10th Class. The stream which you opt in 12th Class basically depends upon your interests and goals. There are many streams available in ISC board and they include, Mathematics, Commerce, Science stream. As you are confused with which subject to choose in 11th and 12th Classes, I suggest you to go with Science stream in 12th Class. So that you may find good scope after completion of Graduation. After completion of 12th Class, I suggest you to go with any professional course like B.E/ B.Tech. And some of the other traditional courses are, B.A/ B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BBM..etc., Although there are many courses, B.E/ B.Tech has good scope in future.
30th May 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your future plans and what you want to become in future. Suppose you want to become an engineer then you must opt for science with maths stream. In case of doctor biology is very essential.

If you want to enter finance or economics line then opting for arts or commerce stream is required. Hence, just opt according to your interest and aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?