26th April 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?

Hello,
I want to migrate from WBBSE Board to
ISC Board after my 10th. I have just appeared my
10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me
about the process for getting migration certificate?

27th April 2015, 09:24 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to migrate from WBBSE Board to
ISC Board after my 10th. I have just appeared my
10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me
about the process for getting migration certificate?
Yes, you can easily Migrate from WBBSC to the CBSe Board. What you need to have with you is the following Documents :

1. Migration Certificate.
2. character Certificate.
3. School leaving certificate.
4. Marksheet Statement.

If you present the above mentioned documents to any school, you will be easily get admitted to it.
28th April 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?

Getting a migration certificate is not a very difficult task, you just need to follow some simple steps in order to get migration certificate.

Steps to be followed;

> After having completed your 10th from WBBSE board, you first of all need to collect all your passing certificates.

> Make sure that it contains School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate and Mark sheet along with the Migration Certificate.

Migration certificate is provided to any student willing to leave or get transferred to another school, you don't have to do much in it.
27th June 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?

Hello, I want to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after my 10th. I have just appeared my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me
about the process for getting migration certificate.
26th June 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Please give a example of how to filup migration form of wbchse after passing the class 12 to addmission in university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?