11th June 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET?

How to take admission in government MBBS college in Maharashtra as i have scored only 113 marks in MHT CET this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  2. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  4. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  8. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
  11. List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
  13. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  14. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  15. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  16. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  17. Admission in MBBS or BDS in Maharashtra after scoring 122 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
11th June 2016, 09:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET?

** No you are not eligible to get admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET

** To getting admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra you need to score minimum 150 to 180 out of 200 marks.

** As per your rank many private colleges are available in which you will get admission so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college.
24th May 2021, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET?

My father belongs from Battle casualty he was injured in terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir.
In our Maharadhtra there were no such facilities for the wards of disabled soldier's in MBBS government medical college.
So I am requesting you to please provide such facilities so that we can get admission in MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?