26th July 2012, 10:18 PM
asmita baile

Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?

MBBS ADMISSION
i have got 96 marks in pcb in mhtcet .can i get admission in mbbs of government college of maharashtra.i am from sc category.piz tell me as erly as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET -- [New]
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  3. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
  4. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  7. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  8. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  9. Will I get admission in Physiotherapy college in Mahrashtra(Pune) after scoring 69 in MHT CET?
  10. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  11. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  13. Can I get a seat in Government College for MBBS course after scoring 54 marks in PCB in CET?
  14. Admission in government MBBS college after scoring 70% in overall and 85% in MHT CET?
  15. Will I be able to get a government seat for MBBS or BDS after scoring 98 marks in MHT CET for PCB group?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of MBBS after scoring 70% in HSC exam and 91 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
5th October 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?

i want to know about reservation of nt-b cast in mbbs
11th June 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?

MBBS ADMISSION
i have got 156 marks in pcb in mhtcet .can i get admission in mbbs of government college of maharashtra.i am from sc category.piz tell me as early as possible
28th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Do govt cooleges in Maharastra have NRI quota. What is the fees structure.
19th May 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i needed to take addmision in MBBS college in 2014....plz help me and suggest me
12th November 2016, 10:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years.

For MBBS course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET with SC category.

As per my suggestion you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?