16th November 2011, 01:36 PM
sapnasethi7

Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?

my daughter's birth place is mumbai. she has stayed there till 7 yrs of age (6 yrs 9 mths to be precise). afterwards as we were outside maharashtra, her education has been outside maharashtra. Is she eligible for MHT-CET for MBBS in govt colleges in maharahtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  4. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  5. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  6. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?
  8. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  9. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  10. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  11. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  13. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  14. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  16. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  17. College for which I am eligible to do MBBS after scoring 114 in MHT CET?
  18. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
17th April 2012, 09:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnasethi7 View Post
my daughter's birth place is mumbai. she has stayed there till 7 yrs of age (6 yrs 9 mths to be precise). afterwards as we were outside maharashtra, her education has been outside maharashtra. Is she eligible for MHT-CET for MBBS in govt colleges in maharahtra?

In order to be eligible for the Maharashtra CET for MBBS program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology [45% for reserved candidates] from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra. Candidates who have passed the +2 level of exams from an Institution situated outside Maharashtra State and whose parents are domicile of Maharashtra State are also eligible for the CET. One should have attained the age of seventeen years on 31st December of the year of admission.
24th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?

mark for cet exam mbbs for admission
9th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to get admissions for mbbs in government colleges of Maharashtra if total marks are 150
11th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have scored 145 marks in mht-cet 2012 in PCB group.This year i think 400 seats are increased
in Maharashtra for MBBS.So,can i get admission in government medical college in OBC category?
29th January 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

my sons birth place is mumbai and have domicile certificate of maharashtra but his 10th and 12th completed outside of maharashtra. also mother,father have domicile of maharashtra. is he is eligible for maharashtra mbbs colleges admission .
1st March 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

my birth date is 25|04/1997 so can I get admission now in 2014 mbbs in maharashtra
6th March 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a domicile of maharashtra , but my daughter though born in maharashtra does not have the domicile certificate . she has done her 10th and 12th from maharashtra . is she considered as a domicile of maharashtra ?
24th July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for state quota for MHT CET FOR MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra if i passed 10th & HSC from MAHARASHTRA STATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?