29th June 2016, 01:33 PM
Skydeep

What should I do after completion of 12th PCB? Options available for PCB students?

Sir,
I am not aware to understand that what I should do after 12th because I am in PCB stream and I don't know the options available through PCB. So will you please help me out. This is the humble request to you. Thanks in advance!

24th October 2016, 08:18 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th PCB? Options available for PCB students?

There are many opportunities for you as you are doing your 12th with PCB. It's a great combination of subjects. After completion of 12th you can apply for different entrance exams. You can apply for NEET which is a medical entrance exam or you can also apply for IIT JEE or AIEEE for doing engineering. In case you don't want to do MBBS or Engineering then you can simply do B.SC. There are many opportunities for you after B.SC and M.SC also. Thanks
10th February 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th PCB? Options available for PCB students?

I want to become space scientist and completed 12 with PCB can I become space scientist
22nd May 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a space scientist and i am a student of PCB what should be my further choice for my career , will you help me to know this ????
5th June 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

My son has scored 97.79 percentile in PCB stream in mht cet.what are the best courses for him?
13th June 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

there is any Carrer option for any suitable or teaching job by b.tech after completing 12th with pcb if I don't want to clear neet examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?