17th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th

Career available for student of PCB apart medical filed after 12

7th December 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th

What are career options related to biology other than medical?
13th December 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th

wht is nuerologist
30th July 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 with PCB is there any career oppurtunity in physiotherapy
1st November 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th. I am a student of PCB I don't want to become a doctor so please suggest me some other options..
18th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am confused that what should I can do after 12th examination in medical field
9th May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I complete my 12 with pcb what can i do for my good future to get more money?
30th June 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which stream of science is more beneficial for good future, PCM or PCB?
26th July 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Career available for student of PCB apart medical filed after 12
You can go for B Sc M Sc after that you can choose teaching field
Or you may go for Ph D in any of the topic in biology like microbiology, agriculture , biochemistry , genetics etc
So many options in biology to do Ph D
22nd March 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 85% in 12 with PCB give the various career option avialable to me
26th May 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to make career with PCB but other than MBBS in which there is 100% garenty for job.. Plz tell me
22nd June 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

: What are the career options available for students of PCB after completing 12th

I have secured 85% in 12 with PCB give the various career option avialable to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?