3rd July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Llb private

If i do llb private , can i apply for government job because one person was saying that with llb private we cant apply for government (central/state) post.

11th July 2016, 12:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Llb private

NO this is not like that what is said above, LLB done from any of the institution whether it be a private or public institution is eligible for all the government sector job. But make sure about the institution from where you have done the LLB course, the institution must be a government accredited institution and must have all the the educational certification for the commencement of the degree.

That is what which is required for one authentic institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?