6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Does post graduation (MA) from Annamalai University, through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting government job in Punjab?

Does post graduation(MA) from Annamalai University,through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting Govt. Job in Punjab???

I have applied for job in Punjab Govt. advertisement of which stated Graduation as minimum educational requirement. I have done MA from Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu through distance education programme. Does minimum requirement of graduation mean that post graduation will make me eligible for the job???

please reply...urgent
thanxxx in advance.

10th July 2016, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does post graduation (MA) from Annamalai University, through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting government job in Punjab?

First of all without graduation you can't get admission in MA degree course or any post graduation course. I don't know how you managed to complete degree without graduation.
If job ask for graduation then you must have degree. If you don't have degree then it will surely create problems for you.
12th July 2016, 06:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does post graduation (MA) from Annamalai University, through Distance Education, without doing BA is valid for getting government job in Punjab?

I am sorry to say you that without completing BA you are not eligible to opt for MA from Annamalai University as well as from any of the University. Without completing your Graduation you cannot pursue your Post Graduation course. You will face a serious problem at the time of job if you did not completed your BA Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?