8th July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed btech in civil branch. but no where i got a job. now i want to enter in it sector. pl tell me what software course required for getting a job in it companies. Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  3. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  4. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. What type of jobs are available in Civil Engineering sector?
  6. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  7. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  8. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How to prepare for getting Government job after completion of B.Tech with Civil branch?
  10. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  11. Civil engineering job opportunities in India 2017
  12. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  14. Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?
  15. What are the job scope of civil engineering branch? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  18. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
9th July 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?

Sorry, to say that being a B.Tech (Civil Engineering) graduate, you are not eligible to get a job in IT sector. Only candidates who have pursued B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE stream are preferred for software job by software companies. As Civil Engineering is related to Construction field, you can find job opportunities in construction companies or organisations but, not in software industries. So, I suggest you to concentrate on jobs in Construction field as you are not eligible to apply for a job in IT sector being a B.Tech (Civil Engineering) graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?