6th August 2016, 03:27 PM
sanober sayyed

Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?

Can a commerce student become a Teacher if she or he had passed the graduation? What course they should do to become a Teacher for primary or secondary or to become a lecture.?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
  2. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  3. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  4. Am I eligible to become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Sc IT and PGDCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for joining?
  5. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?
  6. Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?
  7. What are the career opportunities available for a Commerce student after completing Primary Teacher Training?
  8. MA History from IGNOU along with NPTT course is a good option?
  9. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  10. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  11. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job as Teacher in Pre-School after completing MA and B.Ed course?
  13. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  14. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  15. Is it possible to get government job if I take Sanskrit or Hindi language is needed? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
6th August 2016, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?

To become Primary teacher you have to persue 2 year B.Ed course from recognised university and then you will have to qualify the TET exam.
To become lecturer you will have to pursue your Masters Course in a particular subject and then you will have to qualify the NET/SET/SLET exam for the post of Lecturer.
9th March 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing graduation in Commerce? What course should I do to become a Teacher or a Lecturer?

Is it beneficial for commerce student to take teacher training for becoming primary school teacher
1st December 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i become a primary teacher after completing my B.com & M.com
23rd June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Ed qualified student. I want a govt job. I have completed my graduation (B.com) and M.com. And I want to become a PRT teacher is this possible and how
10th October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b com but I am interested in teaching field so what do I
4th August 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a teacher after completing bcom degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?