20th June 2012, 10:56 PM
vaanya bharti

Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?

i have only 40% marks in my graduation and 50% marks in post graduation now planing to do b.ed from i.p.university .i want to know that can i apply for a primary teacher in govt.school of delhi .and i also want to know am i eligible for a tgt post as i have 40% marks in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  2. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  3. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  4. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  5. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  6. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  7. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  10. Possibility to study M.Ed for a Government Primary Teacher?
  11. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  12. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  13. Process to become Government Primary Teacher in Delhi?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  15. Age limit for MCD vacancies? When are the forms going to be out?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  17. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
27th August 2012, 12:40 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?

Hi,
If you want get teaching job in government sector then you have to write the TET (teacher eligibility test). You are eligible for this exam.
The exam consist all multiple choice questions
The exam consist 2 papers
paper I: syllabus:

Child development and pedagogy
language I
Language II
mathematics
Environment studies
paper I for classes I to V .

Paper II: paper II for VI to VIII syllabus:

language I
Language II
Mathematics and science

All the best
3rd April 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?

i have passed BA with 40% and BED in 55% and PG with 50% can i eligible for CTET examination 2013
16th August 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done BA with 49% and MA with 54 % and Bed with 55 % marks , Can I apply for TET exam
18th April 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to make my career in teaching job now, I have 40% marks in 10,12 and graduation. Please show me a way, I m 31 years old.
12th January 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindi teacher in odisha. I have done my graduation from M.D. University. Rohtak(HR) with 46% & B.Ed. with 73%. I m 34yrs old.
15th April 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill this tgt form ,with 49%. In guradut. In sc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?