7th June 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?

i am studing in final year bcom in kannur unvercity then i would like to do ICWA,but i m not sure about the scope of this courses. PLS guide me through the job opportunities after this courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in ICWA? What are the job opportunities?
  2. Job opportunities after passing ICWA? Scope of starting own Professional Office?
  3. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  4. What is better between M.Com and ICWAI?
  5. What is the scope of ICWA in India? What are the job opportunities?
  6. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course?
  7. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates?
  8. What are the job opportunities available in Ahmedabad after completion of ICWA?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of ICWAI course?
  10. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  11. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.E in Geoinformatics after completion of 12th? Scope and Job opportunities available? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  15. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  16. Scope and jobs for b.pharma in pharmaceutical industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How will I benefit for ICWA course after completion of B.Com?
  18. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
18th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?

what king of job opportunieties are available after completing acs course
29th July 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?

duration of icwa intermediate course
1st August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about acs course details and job opportunities
22nd August 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

ICWA IS GOOD COURSE ?
10th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what type of jobs are available after completion of I.C.W.A.I
20th September 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What types job is coming icwa
21st October 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i complited bba. and got 63%.i want to join icwa course but this course is better for me?plz give me ans, about my query in my email [email protected].
20th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i m b.com 1 year student icwa scope
29th November 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum salary of icwa student ?
7th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i like to join in ICWAI . my ambition is to become a cost accountant.what are the job affairs i would get after finishing my ICWAI carrier,how much salary can i get.
5th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 12th studies and i want to join ICWAI and i want to know future after ICWAI?????????????????????????/
26th April 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

which types of jobs available after icwa. plz give me list of opporunities
5th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

ICWAI IS VERY GOOD PROFENTIONAL.IT IS MORE EASY TO LEARN BY ADOPT SOME TECHNICS
4th December 2012, 12:07 PM
vaishal.k

Want to know Icwa centres in chennai and complete fee details..:-)
4th June 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm in b.com 2nd yr I want to do icwa.
So plz tell me what are its scope n job oppurtunities????
17th August 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do icwa what is the saary package of icwa
25th September 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

placement opp
ortunity after complete ICWAI
23rd May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

DURING GRADUATION WHICH SUBJECT COMBINATION WILL BE BENEFICIAL ACCOUNTANCY OR COSTING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?