21st June 2010, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM

i am doing bsc biotech and want to appear for msc biotech entrancr exams like jnu jam iit.please suggest me a good correspondence course which would help me to reach my goals.it should include maths physics chemistry and biology.plesae answer my question as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  2. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  3. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  4. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IIT jam and jnu biotech papers 2009?
  6. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  7. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  8. How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?
  9. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  10. Syllabus and books to crack JAM exam? Is there MSc Biotech in JNU?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  12. When to write JAM entrance exam? How tough will be the questions? -- [New]
  13. Fees and duration of coaching classes for JAM 2016 and JNU M.Sc entrance exams?
  14. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  15. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff?
  16. What is the MSc biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  17. What is the MSc Biotech JNU entrance syllabus and cutoff
  18. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
21st June 2010, 08:05 PM
saksham arora

Default Re: Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM

you must contact career counsulers.however it is suggested that a recognised university must be chosen .
besides you must keep a regular watch on newspapers.
21st June 2010, 09:39 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM

hello friend,
there are many correspondence course for M.Sc ,available in the market.
you can get these courses on-line also from the sites:
www.aadharinstitute.com/Correspondence_Course.aspx,

www.winentrance.com/...courses/pg_courses_in_biotechnology.html,

www.shiksha.com/.../course/course-Biotechnology-Entrance-Preparation-M-Sc-J-N-U--college
Good luck!
27th June 2010, 08:22 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM

Hay dear,
You must go for correspondence course for MCA.
28th June 2010, 12:56 AM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

the provider of best correspondence courses are brilliant tutorials all over india .

you can even have distance education online through some institutes such as akash institutes .

there are many institutes all over india which provides correspondence courses but the above one's are the best

best of luck!!!
28th June 2010, 12:58 AM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
hello friend,
there are many correspondence course for M.Sc ,available in the market.
you can get these courses on-line also from the sites:
www.aadharinstitute.com/Correspondence_Course.aspx,

www.winentrance.com/...courses/pg_courses_in_biotechnology.html,

www.shiksha.com/.../course/course-Biotechnology-Entrance-Preparation-M-Sc-J-N-U--college
Good luck!
i think that you must post helpful answers rather than links to some forums such as this .

if you would have given the names of institutes than it would have been useful to the asker ~~
}
28th June 2010, 03:07 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing bsc biotech and want to appear for msc biotech entrancr exams like jnu jam iit.please suggest me a good correspondence course which would help me to reach my goals.it should include maths physics chemistry and biology.plesae answer my question as soon as possible.
Hi
Aadhar Institute is good choice for you to crack your exam.
I give you site of Aadhar Institute.
http://www.aadharinstitute.com/
Good luck
28th June 2010, 08:47 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

hello friend,
there are many correspondence course for M.Sc ,available in the most pvt university.
28th June 2010, 08:35 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HAI
The best correspondance course fopr you is AICCP(AADHAR INSTITUTE'S CORRESPONDANCE COURSE PROGRAM).High frequency questions are asked in the entrance exam.For more details refer the sitewww.aadharforum.com
bye
23rd April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for the IIT-JAM ?
21st January 2012, 12:40 AM
edward1989

the provider of best correspondence courses are brilliant tutorials all over india .

you can even have distance education online through some institutes such as akash institutes .

there are many institutes all over india which provides correspondence courses but the above one's are the best
24th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc biotechnology in 2009. now i am intrested doing msc biotechnology through correspondence course. please suggest me which institute is better for this course and also apply for pgt post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?