19th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is Manipal Institute of Technology recognized by UGC or AICTE?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Engineering field from Manipal Institute of Technology but I don't know that Manipal Institute of Technology recognized by UGC or AICTE or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim manipal univeristy DE recognized from UGC and AICTE?
  2. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  4. In which college can I get for admission in EC?
  5. Is Aeronautical engineering from Manipal university, recognized by AICTE or UGC?
  6. Which college can I choose after scoring 109 with OBC
  7. List of best colleges to get admission ater taking 65000 rank?
  8. Which is the best engineering college after scoring 190.25?
  9. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC & DEC?
  10. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  11. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch
  14. In which college will I get after scoring 1530 rank? I am from electrical branch
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  16. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
  17. List of engineering colleges I can apply for with 63% marks in Intermediate?
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
21st November 2016, 09:54 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Manipal Institute of Technology recognized by UGC or AICTE?

Manipal Institute of Technology is a part of Sikkim Manipal University. It is approved by the University Grant Commission. So, you can apply for your further studies. You can also apply for a job after completing your graduation from here. Its certificate is valid for government as well as private jobs.
21st November 2016, 01:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Manipal Institute of Technology invites applicants to pursue engineering courses. The institute is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2f of UGC act 1956. All the courses offered by the institute are approved All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the Distance Education Council.

As you are interested to pursue engineering from Manipal Institute, so you can move forward towards the admission procedure as it is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE.
21st November 2016, 04:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

To pursue your career in Engineering field is a good choice.

Manipal Institute of technology is recognized by AICTE.

You can continue your studies at the Manipal Institute of Technology.

It is one among the top 5 private engineering college in Karnataka.
21st November 2016, 10:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Sikkim Manipal Univeristy is recognized by UGC and AICTE.

SMU is UGC recognized private university. It is member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It has affiliations from AIU,DEC, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The university is recognised by UGC to continue offering programmes through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for the session 2016-2017.
27th December 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is manipal university is AICTE approved, then it must be online shows mandatory disclosure on website
5th January 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i take lateral entry after completing diploma i tool & die making .i want to do BTech in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?