10th June 2011, 01:32 AM
Jandips

Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?

I've done MBA from an institute which is neither UGC recognised nor AICTEapproved. Am i eligible to appear for National Eligibility Test?
Is a degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
Please reply as soon as possible.

25th July 2011, 03:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandips View Post
I've done MBA from an institute which is neither UGC recognised nor AICTEapproved. Am i eligible to appear for National Eligibility Test?
Is a degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
No, You are Not Eligible For NET Examination !

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC for the JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) And Lectureship. To apply for NET Examination You Must Pursuing your Post Graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University.

But Your College was not recognised by UGC/AICTE, Then you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination Because to apply for this examination your colleges/University was recognised by UGC otherwise you cant apply for NET Examination.

The Examination was Held Twice in a year, In the month of June and December every year, And Post graduate candidates are eligible for this examination if they have scored minimum 55% marks in his Post Graduation, Final Year Post graduate candidates are also apply for this examination Provisional Basis.

Eligible candidates fill the Application form Online By visit the UGC website the Examination Fees of NET Examination was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees as a challan form in any State Bank Of India Branches.

But You are Not Eligible for This examination Because Your University was Not Recognised By UGC And for More Information please check the UGC Official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
25th July 2011, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?

Hello friend,
To take the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, you must have pursued your masters degree program from an UGC recognized university.
Apart from it, you must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the final year examination of the masters degree program.
For further information, refer to the official website of UGC.
26th July 2011, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandips View Post
Dear friend,
eligibility criteria for NET*

M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates*
and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D.*

Age Eligibility:
For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

but your MBA college is not AICTE or UGC approved so you are not eligible for NET exam.

because those institute are AICTE or UGC approved are eligible for NET exam.

all the best.
6th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

In how many subject we can give net exam.
22nd June 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for NET exam if i did PG one year diploma form polytechnic?
27th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for net exam if i have done mba from an AICTE approved college ??
26th March 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET after doing MBA from a college which is AICTE approved bt not UGC??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?