9th December 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12th but with different stream?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th but I scored very low marks in the exam. I want to repeat class 12th but this time with Science stream so I want to know can I repeat class 12th but with different stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 08:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12th but with different stream?

Yes, you can but not as a regular candidate but as a Private candidate only.

You can do this by applying through the NIOS.

The eligibility criteria is the same and the papers will be same as well.

You just need to apply with the requisite fee and submit the documents in the proper format to get admitted and you can appear in the exams to improve your ranks and percentage.
12th December 2016, 02:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*Registration for board examination of 12th is done in standard 11th. Suppose as you have mentioned here that you are interested to repeat board exam from science stream then you will have to take admission first in standard 11th and opt for science stream subjects.

*After completion of standard 11th, you can appear for 12th board exam with science stream. It will take two years of your academic study. You can appear for improvement exam at present if you do not want to waste two years of academics.
26th February 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student, But I want to pursue Science as Career. I did 11 & 12 from commerce. Can I pursue science as career after re-registration. If I do so my B.com will be worthless and shall I have to surrender Class 12 MARKSHEET OF COMMERCE
9th July 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

can i pass 12th in commerce even if i passed with science
18th October 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th exam in 1999 with arts than I give repeat exam passed in 2009 with science stream it is legal or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?