17th December 2016, 01:32 AM
M.m.Nanda kumar

What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a District Collector. I want to know what should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector? How can I apply for the exam?

Related Questions:
18th December 2016, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.m.Nanda kumar View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a District Collector. I want to know what should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector? How can I apply for the exam?

You have to study a bachelor’s degree like BA or B.Sc or B.Com or BE or BBA etc. in any discipline and then clear the UPSC Civil Service Examination to become a District Collector. The eligibility to appear for the civil service examination will be a pass in graduation degree. The civil service examination contains Preliminary Examinations, Main Examinations and Interview. The civil service examination is considered to be one of the toughest examinations in India. So you have to prepare well to clear the civil service examination, which will be held once every year. There are various coaching classes available for the civil service examination. The UPSC website link is Click Here
18th December 2016, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?

You cannot become a District Collector just after completing 12th standard. Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You must complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years and age relaxation is there for reserved category candidates.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC. You can visit the UPSC website and apply online.
18th December 2016, 09:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You will not be eligible for recruitment as Collector after 12th qualification. To become collector candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

To get syllabus for examination preparation visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

After completing B tech of any course like cseor electronics am I eligible to write UPSE examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?