8th June 2011, 03:19 PM
chintu123

What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?

sir i`m sc girl and my marks was 98 and i had 22.7 ipe weightage what would be my rank according 2011 is their any possibility to have a nonlocal seat and how much they would give preference to other regions in medical stream
and how would be the counselling process

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  2. Expected rank with 99 marks in EAMCET for a candidate with 564 marks in IPE? Possibility to get MBBS seat?
  3. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE?
  5. Seat in AP after scoring 115 rank in EAMCET and 24.125 weightage in IPE?
  6. How may I get a government seat in EAMCET medical stream? I've secured 89 marks in EAMCET and 96% in IPE with rank 4709
  7. Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat in Veterinary after scoring 33548 rank in EAMCET and 20% weightage in IPE
  9. Can I get a government seat in any medical college after scoring 115 in EAMCET with 24.125 weightage in IPE?
  10. Is there any chance to get medicine seat after scoring 75 EAMCET marks? My IPE weightage is 23
  11. Government seat in medicine after scoring 115 in EAMCET and 24.1 weightage in IPE?
  12. IPE weightage for BITSAT?
  13. How much is the IPE weightage to get a rank in EAMCET in medical?
  14. Will I get computer science seat after scoring 72 marks in EAMCET?
  15. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a seat in NIT Uttarakhand after giving it the least preference in counseling?
  17. Can I get a seat in SV medical college with a score of 23/25 in IPE
  18. Is there any scope for me to get a seat in MBBS after scoring 70 marks in EAMCET? I have 23% weightage in IPE
3rd July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?

what is local and nonlocal rank in eamcet
23rd May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be my rank if my marks are 98 and 22.7 IPE weightage under SC? Any possibility to have a non local seat? How much would they give preference to other regions in medical stream? What is the counseling process?

sir, i studied 6th to 8th class in A.P now my parents are been transferred to tamilnadu so now i am studying my 9th and 10th classes at tamilnadu and surely inter in AP. Am i considered as a non local student in EAMCET(A.P)
25th September 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about all subjects weightage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?