1st April 2011, 09:01 PM
rachitsharma100

Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?

Hey, i want to study abroad.can anyone will give me info about the best medical colleges in us , uk along with fee structure...and also let me know about minimum age for appearing in exams. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  2. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  4. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  5. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
  7. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
  8. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  9. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  10. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  12. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Names of Un-Aided Medical Colleges having Minimum Fee Structure?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  16. Process of appearing for IAS exam? From where to buy the application forms? Minimum qualification, fee structure for IAS exam?
  17. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
12th June 2011, 06:53 PM
salique hassan

Default Re: Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?

i want to admission in the mbbs pls give suggesion to cheap and best medical collage.
16th August 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?

please anwer
27th January 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am an indian. I want to continue my further studies in london in the field of medical science
31st May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to study mbbs in abroad ....what are the entrance exams i should take?? plz reply
23rd June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in USA and UK for MBBS(in indian currency please)?
5th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to study mèdical science in abroad can anyone tell me the name of any topmdical college in london along with the minimum e fees
1st April 2013, 01:04 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitsharma100 View Post
Hey, i want to study abroad.can anyone will give me info about the best medical colleges in us , UK along with fee structure...and also let me know about minimum age for appearing in exams. Thank you.
Hello everyone, as i read out whole discussion. Everyone has a question related to institutes in UK, MBBS institutes in UK, how to take admissions at MBBS institutes in UK. As per my knowledge and online survey now a days verified educational consultancy have good connections with international universities and institutes. An educational consultancy may help you at all for study abroad. Last year one of my friend taken admission for MBA in one of the institute in UK through one of the leading educational consultancy that is India IDP, they have a good approach with institutes in UK you can take reference with the help of IDP for your MBBS in UK.
25th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hey, i want to study abroad.can anyone will give me info about the best medical colleges in uk, along with fee structure...
25th September 2013, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachitsharma100 View Post
Hey, i want to study abroad.can anyone will give me info about the best medical colleges in us , uk along with fee structure...and also let me know about minimum age for appearing in exams. Thank you.
u visit www.siksha.com......u will get all the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?