26th February 2016, 04:45 PM
chilukuri devisree

Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?

What is the fee structure for b.tech 4 years? If my ipe percentage is 80 and eamcet rank is below 2000 and is there any possibility of getting free seat if i improve my eamcet rank???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility to get a seat in college of engineering Pune? I have got 156 marks in MHT CET
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 24 marks and GATE score of 317? Possibility to get a seat in a good college?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  4. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  6. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  7. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  8. Any chance to get a seat in government college after scoring 34.947? Highest marks that can be scored in TANCET?
  9. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
  10. Is there any possibility to get mechanical engineering seat in any government college?
  11. How many free seats are there in government UG MBBS through EAMCET? Marks required to secure free seat in government MBBS college?
  12. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a free seat in government medical college?
  14. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I get admission for MBBS after scoring 95.3% marks in 12th exam
  16. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  17. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a seat after scoring 86 marks out of 240 in manipal university?
15th September 2017, 07:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and the duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board of education.

With genera category i think you are not eligible to get a free seat in college as per my academic marks. On the other hand if you belongs to SC/ST category candidate then you are eligible to get admission in free engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?