23rd February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How long would it take to complete my CA degree? I am a first year B.Com Economics and Risk Management student

Hi I am a first year Bcom Economics and Risk management student and would like to pursuit a career in CA, is such a transition even possible? If so? How long would it take me to complete my CA after obtaining my bcom econ and risk degree?
Plz be so kind as to advise....

24th February 2012, 09:26 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: How long would it take to complete my CA degree? I am a first year B.Com Economics and Risk Management student

It will take 6 years after 12th. First 3 years for study and then 3 years of training will enrich you as a complete or good C.A
First stage is CPT then IPCC and then FINAL and then 3 years of training.
13th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How long would it take to complete my CA degree? I am a first year B.Com Economics and Risk Management student

Commarce releted services
13th June 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Commarce releted services
31st July 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETION OF B.COM COMPUTERS HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO COMPLETE CHART ACCOUNT
27th September 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

You will take approx. 4 years to complete your CA, starting from CPT, then IPCC and then finally CA finals.
The condition is that you should clear all the tests in the first attempt only.
1st December 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

how many have to complete c.a after graduation
28th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

what do i have to do to do ca?as at present i m in my 12th isc commerce please reply fast
29th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Vaghasiya Dhara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am a first year Bcom Economics and Risk management student and would like to pursuit a career in CA, is such a transition even possible? If so? How long would it take me to complete my CA after obtaining my bcom econ and risk degree?
Plz be so kind as to advise....
Yes absolutely, you can make your career in CA. First appol you have to ragister for cpt examination at mumbai. This exam conduct by ICAI. After passing cpt exam you can give IPCC and after IPCC you have to do articalship for 3 years. And therefor you can give final exam. If you pass these examinations in first try you become a CA in 4 or 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?