31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to resume back my F.Y.B.Com studies which I left earlier?

I am 35 years old i had stop my study in f.y.bcom.pl guide me how can i complete my graduation .can i give examination for t.y bcom/ba through gujarat university? What is the procedure I need to follow to resume back my F.Y.B.Com studies which I left earlier?

13th November 2015, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to resume back my F.Y.B.Com studies which I left earlier?

If you have exceeded the normal period of the graduation course during this gap then you can't resume it. Normally, 7 years is the maximum time allotted for completing the graduation.

If you have not exceeded this period then go to your college and ask for further procedure. Normally, one has to fill the readmission form to enter the same class.
28th March 2016, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to resume back my F.Y.B.Com studies which I left earlier?

Dear sir , I have failed in fybcom in the year 2013 and after that I decided to do the job . but now I have to complete my graduation . can I take an admission in any college ? Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?