14th January 2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of JRF Forestry exam? Latest syllabus and pattern of the exam?

Hello sir, I will complete B.Sc Forestry next year and want to do Ph.D. Provide me previous years question papers of JRF Forestry exam? What is the latest syllabus and pattern of exam?

30th May 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of JRF Forestry exam? Latest syllabus and pattern of the exam?

Sir I want previous years question papers of icar jrf forestry...... Please mail at my email [email protected]
23rd April 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of JRF Forestry exam? Latest syllabus and pattern of the exam?

I want last year questions paper of ICAR msc forestry. Please mail at my mail I'd [email protected]
4th May 2020, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I'll complete my B.Sc FORESTRY next year. Therefore i NEED last year question paper for 10 year. Mail me @ [email protected].
20th August 2021, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Previous question paper forestry phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?