9th January 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D without GATE exam after CDAC PG Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Pune?

Hello sir, I have passed CDAC PG Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Pune. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without GATE exam from Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  5. Which college offers Part Time BE in Electronics and Telecommunication with low fee under Pune University?
  6. What is the procedure to join in Ph.D without GATE? I have passed C-Dac PG diploma from Pune
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  9. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Details of important dates of CDAC, Pune? Is it beneficial to go for CDAC course?
  11. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  12. Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?
  13. Procedure to apply for an internship in Tata Motors, Pune for Electronics and Telecommunication last year student?
  14. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  15. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  17. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2017, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D without GATE exam after CDAC PG Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Pune?

For admission in Ph.D without GATE, you need to have PG degree with 55% marks. PG diploma is not the right qualification to make you eligible for admission.

Either you need to do PG degree or crack exam like GATE/NET or any other entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute or university.
10th June 2021, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D without GATE exam after CDAC PG Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from Pune?

Hi I have done cdac in ditiss can I do PhD??
19th August 2021, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done cdac from pune in dmc can I eligible for doing PhD ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?