6th February 2017, 12:33 PM
saurav2106

Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount?

Hello sir, I am Saurabh Bharti, I have took an education loan from SBI to study MBA course. I belongs from SC category. So, is there any provision to reimbursement of interest? Can I get any other concession in repay amount?

Related Questions:
  1. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  2. How can I get concession in repayment of an education an if nominee (Father) is dead? Should I apply in Human Resource Ministry? -- [New]
  3. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  4. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  5. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan of Bank Of Maharashtra?
  6. Financial problem or scholarship for backward class to pursue engineering?
  7. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  8. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  9. What are short term and long term loans? Difference between cheque and demand draft? Education loan falls under which category?
  10. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
  11. Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver for only single girl child of her parents? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Advantages for OBC girls in Education Loan scheme to study in Abroad
  13. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  14. How can I consolidate my Education Loan being an MBA student?
  15. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  16. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  17. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  18. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?

7th February 2017, 05:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any provision for reimbursement of interest for SC candidate? Possibility to get other concession in repayment amount?

You have taken an education loan from SBI for your MBA course. You belong to SC category. You are interested to know about the whether there is any provision of reimbursement of interest or not.

>>No, there is not any provision for full reimbursement of interest. As you belong to SC category you will get subsidy in interest. For interest subsidy you have to submit the caste certificate to the bank. The bank official after verify your details. After verifying, your details will be entered into your loan account and from next month you will get subsidy in interest.

>>In my opinion for more details you have to contact to the bank branch office through which you have taken the education loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?