28th February 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and I am in the 1st year of the course, I need the previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1 so that I can start preparing for the exam.

30th November 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and I am in the 1st year of the course, I need the previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1 so that I can start preparing for the exam.
10th February 2019, 02:20 PM
anand.bisht .20155@gmail.

Default Re: Previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1

Respected Sir, I am Anand my Graduation with BA and I am in the 1st year of the course, I need the previous few years solved question papers for BA 1st year (General Hindi and English) of NC part 1 so that I can start preparing for the exba-1st-year-general-hindi-english- please send me Email I'd [email protected]
6th March 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Send me last 10 years question paper of ba 1 st year.. At my gmail A/C
[email protected]
8th May 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Send me last 10 years question paper of ba 1 st year.. At my gmail A/C
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?