22nd June 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?

good morning sir, iam vishal i have taken bsc microbiology whar is the scope in bsc microbiology in india what ican i do after bsc minrobiology should i do msc biotech or msc microbiology which is the best can . what job i can get after bsc microbiology .

23rd February 2012, 10:27 AM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default The scope of B.Sc in Microbiology

Dear friend,
You are a student of B.Sc. in Microbiology. So you have better knowledge than Bio-technology. Sothat it is better, if you should do M.Sc. in Microbiology.
You get a job in biology research center or any other organisation in India. If you should not any job after complete B.Sc.,then you get a guranteed job after complete M.Sc. course.
6th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my bachelors in microbiology from mumbai university. I am interested in pursuing masters in food industry. which are the colleges that offer P.G Courses in this field.. How good is the job prospects in this field.
20th April 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?

ihave completed my msc microbiology how can i get a job
7th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Gdevng sir am a bsc microbiolgy student .my name is remya ,wht is job oprtnity in medical microbiology ?
25th May 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

after finished bsc microbiology what job i can get
2nd June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

which is better to study bsc biotechnology or microbiology fir a good job in future?
2nd June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

should i do master degree after completing my bsc micro biology? What is the job oportunity for my qualification. (That is bsc microbiology)
5th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
7th June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the scope in microbiology? i hve completed my 12 and secured good percentage. now i m planning to do microbiology will it prove good career for me?
12th June 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc microbiology passed student .i am looking forward to study pathology? would it possible and how? what subject would i study?
20th June 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i (zulekha) get admission for bsc microbiology. i really want to know about scope for bsc microbiology if i do add on courses with it & i like to know which courses shoud be done with it
21st June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i tooh Bsc mycrobiology, is there any chances in India
22nd June 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got admission for bsc microbiology, do i have any scope in it?
3rd July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

bsc,microbiology complated to distance unvacity & job to mpsc ji maharastra and allaudto other job
14th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the various entrance exams for job in government sector?? .. i have done my graduation in science.. please tell me about govt jobs related and also the ones not related to my field..
22nd December 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,am studying bsc biology level 100 going to 200 by next month but i want change to bsc microbiology.Does this be important to me ??
4th January 2013, 05:43 PM
priyapreety

Red face Re: What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is their any job after compleating B.Sc in microbiology
23rd February 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i'm doing my Bsc of micro biology. Wat job would i get after finishing UG? What i have to prefer for my PG?
12th May 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

if I were studied bsc micro biology .I have gave gud job please tell that
27th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Plese let me know the names of micro biology institutes in India in B.Sc level?
13th June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in microbiology.
15th June 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I m getting cnfusd between bsc (non med) nd bsc electronics bcoz i hate chemistry bt i like also nd i dont know about electronics bt i want to take electronics so plz tel me which 1 is more profitable to take
15th June 2013, 04:56 PM
wisdom12

b.Sc in Microbiology get into the research and development department of any biotech laboratories or pharmaceutical companies.you can do m.SC in Microbiology...

Microbiologists work like:--

hospitals

pathology

cytology

laboratories.

pharmaceutical

food

beverage

chemical industries.

You could also venture into agricultural research.
27th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir what can i do after graduation in microbiology ..???
30th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc microbiology whether im eligible for doind m.d microbiology?
9th October 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can we get govt jobs in this cours
12th October 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I completed B Sc food microbiology as a vocational course with botany as main.what course should i choose for MSc?is it possible to take medical microbiology? what job will get after that?
5th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hai after completing bsc microbiology which PG course is best for a good carrier? In which field can we earn more?
4th April 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am divya i have coplete in bsc microbiology which course i can do select pg in msc after bsc microbiology
5th April 2014, 07:04 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology, the best course for you to join M.Sc is also Microbiology.

The reason why I am suggesting you like this is. you have already 3 years of subject knowledge in B.Sc of Microbiology. If you opt for your M.Sc is also in Microbiology, then you will easily understand the subject and which will let you to gain in depth knowledge in the field of Microbiology, by exposing the same you can get job easily as well as you can go for Research studies.

You can also opt for M.Sc Biotechnology if you are interested. I am sure that you won't get any problems.

Because Microbiology involves the study of Microorganisms where as Biotechnology involves making use of Microorganisms to develop human beneficial products.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

As per the job opportunities, you can try for jobs in
Hospitals
Biotech Companies
Fermentation Companies
Food Processing Organizations
Chemical Laboratories
Pharmaceutical Companies

Initially you will not be given much salaries.

Wish you all the best.
10th May 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir l am a 12th pass student &like am really confused between bsc in mlt bsc in med microbiology please help me out
I would really appreciate your feedback
16th May 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What should i pursue after completion of b.sc microbiology? Should i pursue m.sc or MBA?I'm so confused!! Please help me out!!
29th May 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage needed to get admission in bsc microbiology in ms university baroda or sp university vidhyanagar?
23rd May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt for M.Sc applied microbiology after B.Sc microbiology or else can you suggest some colleges for B.Sc applied microbiology in India?
4th July 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is best between MSc microbiology and MSc food technology?...
10th April 2018, 04:25 PM
iamssuhana

you should do Msc Microbiology. The scope of Microbiology is huge because of the involvement of microbiology in various fields such as Pharmacy, Medicine clinical research, Agriculture, Dairy industry, Water industry, nanotechnology & chemical technology.
You can do any Msc as per your interest.
Master of Science in Medical Microbiology
Master of Science in Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics
Master of Science in Microbiology
Master of Science in Applied Microbiology

Even you can do Specializations in Microbiology such as:

Cellular Microbiology
Soil Microbiology
Veterinary Microbiology
Generation Microbiology
Agricultural Microbiology
Industrial Microbiology
Evolutionary Microbiology
Nano Microbiology
Microbial
Water Microbiology
Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Microbial Genetics
Environmental Microbiology
Top Universities to pursue Microbiology are:
Delhi University
University of Mumbai
Lovely Professional University
Jiwaji University, Faculty of Sciences & Faculty of Life Sciences
Christian Medical College, VelloreManipur University
Univ. of Calcutta, Calcutta
Anna University
21st June 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can we do msc or PG in deitician n nutrition course after bsc microbiology if yes what is the procedure to take admission n is they have good scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?