11th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?

please guide me regarding the following query:
i am a domicile of punjab.i secured a percentage of 77% in +2 and 746 rank in PMET.will i be able to get admission in a medical college in MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS college after scoring 552/800 holding 812 rank in PMET?
  2. Will I be able to get MBBS seat in any government medical college after scoring 745 rank in general category in RPMT
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 3400 rank in general category and 276 in backward category in PMET?
  4. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  5. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS study in West Bengal Medical Colleges after scoring 1800 rank in WBJEE Medical?
  7. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  8. Where will I get the MBBS seat after scoring 460 marks with 800 general rank in Punjab PMET?
  9. How can I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 567 marks in PMET? -- [New]
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 745 in WBJEE?
  11. Can I get a seat in MBBS in punjab(Govt college) after scoring 460 marks in PMET? My category rank is 195 and general rank is 2057
  12. Details of colleges for admission in MBBS course after scoring a rank of 2063(Medical) in WBJEE?
  13. Are the seats increased in BFUHS for MBBS course? Will I get a seat in management quota after scoring 656 rank in PMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  15. Chances for admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 EAMCET rank?
  16. Chances for getting admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in medical stream?
  17. Am I eligible for government quota seat or management quota seat after scoring 627 rank in PMET?
  18. Will I be able to get into VIPS after scoring 745 rank in BJMS entrance test of IP university?
13th March 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?

i am willing to bcom a doctor.. moreovr ma father has dreamt of viewing me as a doc.. everytime.. im appearing of medical entrances this year..
da problm s being a good dancer and singer i want to persue ma carrer ovr dat side too..
cn we do the two at the same tym..i mean joining sum film academy n med... college..?
25th September 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?

What is the age and what is the date of PMT/Neet for 2014
15th January 2017, 11:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years. For Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET. You can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
16th January 2017, 05:12 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

PMET stands for Punjab Medical Entrance Test and you got 745 rank in it which is good rank and you are eligible for taking admission in MBBS colleges.

You have to carry some documents at the time of admission for the document verification process. Here are list of required documents :

Matric or equivalent certificate for date of birth
10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
Qualifying Examination Detailed Mark sheet
PMET admit card
PMET score card
Character Certificate
Caste certificate
Domicile certificate
Copy of Bank challan form for online payment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?